SAFE Research Data Center and Bloomberg are organizing and cordially inviting you to attend the next four data web seminars in October. The events are free of attendance fee and will be held online via Zoom.
Webinar 1: 5 October 2021, 10:30-11:45 CET
Introduction to Bloomberg
with Alex Humfryes (Bloomberg)
- Basic Bloomberg Navigation
- Finding the right Bloomberg Tools and Data
Webinar 2: 6 October 2021, 10:30-11:45 CET
Bloomberg Advanced Class: Global Markets
with Alex Humfryes, Nyashe Busse, and Julius Freyborn (all Bloomberg)
- Introduction to the 4 primary Asset Classes
- Relevant Tools and Datasets for each Market: FX, Fixed Income, Commodities and Equities
After this webinar, there will also be a short presentation by Bloomberg with regard to career opportunities.
Webinar 3: 12 October 2021, 10:30-11:45 CET
Quantitative Investment Tools
with Alex Humfryes, and Leonardo Margarido Dib Daud (both Bloomberg)
- Introduction to the Bloomberg Query Language (BQL)
- Overview of how to use BQL in Excel and other platforms for quantitative investment analysis
Webinar 4: 13 October 2021, 10:30-11:45 CET
ESG and Crypto
with Alex Humfryes, Christian Weber, and James Williams (all Bloomberg)
- Outline of ESG and Crypto tools on Bloomberg
- How to conduct company-level ESG analysis
Please use the form below to register. You can select one or more seminars you plan to attend in the registration form.