By car - from the A5/A66 (Nordwestkreuz):
- At the Nordwestkreuz in Frankfurt, follow the A66 in the direction of Miquelallee.
- After the bridge, keep to the right and turn onto Hansaallee at the first traffic light.
- Follow Hansaallee. After 300 meters, turn right onto Bremer Straße.
- At the next intersection, turn right onto Fürstenbergerstraße and then right again to reach the university entrance. (In GPS units, it is convenient to use the address opposite of the university entrance: Fürstenberger Str. 233.)
By public transport:
- From Frankfurt’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, take an S-Bahn (lines 1 to 9 departing from platform 101 or 102) to "Hauptwache", and then switch to the subway (U-Bahn) system (line 1 in the direction of Ginnheim, line 2 in the direction of Gonzenheim, line 3 in the direction of Hohemark or line 8 in the direction of Riedberg). Exit at the stop "Holzhausenstraße".
- The university campus Westend is a 10 minute walk from the station "Holzhausenstraße".
- Alternatively, from Frankfurt’s main train station, Hauptbahnhof, take bus number 64 in the direction of Ginnheim to "Bremer Straße".
For further information about public transportation, please visit the RMV website.
In this Section: