SAFE and Bloomberg Web Seminars (Sessions on 6, 7, 13 and 14 October 2020)
SAFE Research Data Center and Bloomberg are organizing and cordially invite you to attend four data web seminars. Please note that the events are conducted by Bloomberg and will be held online.
6 October, 10:30-11:45
Introduction to Bloomberg
- Basic Bloomberg Navigation
- Finding the Right Bloomberg Tools and Data
7 October, 10:30-11:45
Bloomberg Advanced Class: Global Markets
- Introduction to the Four Primary Asset Classes
- Relevant Tools and Datasets for Each Market: FX, Fixed Income, Commodities and Equities
13 October, 10:30-11:45
The Rise of Alternative Data
- Introduction to Alternative Data and its Growing Role within the Finance Industry
- Analysis of COVID-19 data, Mapping a Company's Global Supply Chain and Dissecting its News/Twitter Sentiment Score
14 October, 10:30-11:45
ESG (Environment, Social and Governance)
- A Closer Look at ESG and its Growing Global Importance
- How to Locate and Analyse a Company's ESG Score
In order to be able to follow the more advanced content (sessions on 7, 13 and 14 October), beginners are advised to attend the "Introduction to Bloomberg" web seminar on 6 October.
You can select the web seminars you would like to attend in the registration form.
The links to attend the events will be sent in the final confirmation one day in advance.