15th International Conference: CREDIT
The objective of the Conference is to bring together academics, practitioners and PhD students working in the area of risk management. The conference this year focuses on New Credit Solutions for the Real Economy and their Implications for Investors, Financial Stability and Policy Design and will provide an opportunity for participants engaged in research at the forefront of this area to discuss both the causes and implications of recent events in financial markets and may, in turn, suggest fruitful directions for future research.
The co-sponsors of the conference are GRETA Associati (Venice, Italy), Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan, Italy), the European Investment Fund (Luxembourg), Research Center SAFE at Goethe University Frankfurt (Frankfurt, Germany) and European Investment Bank (Luxembourg). The conference is organised under the auspices of the Department of Economics of the University Ca’ Foscari of Venice, ABI - Italian Banking Association and European Investment Bank Institute.
The Scientific Committee for the Conference consists of:
- Loriana Pelizzon, Research Center SAFE at Goethe University Frankfurt, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice & GRETA, Programme Chair
- Francesca Campolongo, JRC Unit "Financial and Economic Analysis"
- Marco Da Rin, Tilburg University
- Helmut Kraemer-Eis, Head EIF’s Research & Market Analysis
- Jan Pieter Krahnen, SAFE and Goethe University Frankfurt
- Adair Morse, Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
- Steven Ongena, University of Zurich, SFI & CEPR
- Stephen Schaefer, London Business School
Information on registration fees and the procedure is available following this link. For further information, please visit the conference website.