Ph.D. Mini-Course on Dynamic Agency in Macro Finance
The SAFE Visitors Program is pleased to announce that Prof. Hengjie Ai from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, will offer a PhD mini-course:
- Subject: "Dynamic Agency in Macro Finance".
- Session 1: Wednesday, 1 July 2015, 9 am - 1 pm, RuW 1.202
- Session 2: Friday, 3 July 2015, 9 am - 1 pm, RuW 1.201
- Session 3: Monday, 6 July 2015, 9 am - 1 pm, RuW 3.201
- Course description: please download online.
Please note that seats are limited to Ph.D.- and PostDoc-Researchers. Participants will be informed about course admission. A certificate for attendance will be issued to each participant. Registration is required (please see on top).
Please read the course description for preparation.
Please note that professor Ai will be in office 1.31 (Visitors’ Room) on the first floor of House of Finance and available for meetings. If you would like to arrange a meeting, please contact Ms. Altmann.