Ph.D. mini course: Household porfolio-saving models with frictions
When:21 Mai 2013
- Speaker: Fernando Alvarez is a consultant in the research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Alvarez is a professor at the University of Chicago.
- Subject: Household porfolio-saving models with frictions
- May 21 (Tuesday), 14:00 – 17:30, Hof E.22 / Room Commerzbank
- May 24 (Friday), 16:30 – 20:00, Hof E.20 / Room DZ Bank
- May 31 (Friday), 14:30 – 18:00, Hof E.20 / Room DZ Bank
- Syllabus: download here.