SAFE PhD Mini-course II: Topics in Corporate Finance
Prof. Christian Leuz, Chicago Booth School of Business
The SAFE Visitors Center is pleased to announce that Professor Christian Leuz from University of Chicago Booth School of Business, USA will offer the second graduate mini-course on "Topics in Corporate Finance".
Ph.D.-level Mini-course II :
- Subject: Topics in Corporate Finance
- Session 1: Monday, 13-May, 14:30 – 18:00, Hof E.20 / Room DZ Bank
- Session 2: Monday, 27-May, 14:30 – 18:00, Hof E.20 / Room DZ Bank
- Session 3: Monday, 10-June, 14:30 – 18:00, Hof E.22 / Room Commerzbank
- Course description: please download
Please note that seats are limited to Ph.D.- and PostDoc-Researchers. Participants will be informed about course admission. A certificate for attendance will be issued to each participant. Registration is required (please see on top).
Please read the course description for preparation.